Digital Project Manager
— Global Tech Brand/ Fixed Term Contract
Rate: Up to £35k
- Pivotal role in delivering a global digital transformation project.
- Competitive salary (up to £35k) and very generous benefits package.
- Commutable from M4 Corridor, Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Swindon and Oxford.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager/Digital Producer to join a highly regarded brand where you'll play a vital role in delivering a large scale, global digital transformation project, based at their global HQ in Wiltshire on a fixed term contract until August 2018.
What you’ll be doing
As part of this fast-paced, talented and innovative digital team, you’ll support the delivery of large scale digital projects through their entire lifecycle; from requirement capturing, concept and scoping, through to planning, risk management and sign-off, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met every time. You’ll have broader input to the team too, helping in the development of new strategies and concepts to take their eCommerce capabilities and online communications to the next level. As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, and ensuring smiles all round on the delivery day.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven Digital Project Manager or Digital Producer ideally with agency experience.
- A natural leader, capable of working with senior management to scope out not only project success but how the department can ever improve and grow.
- Full project cycle experience, from scope through to delivery.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into plain English.
- First rate communication skills.
- Passion for digital strategy, IT, and user experience.
- As this is a contract it's imperative that you're available for the full duration.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a competitive salary of up to circa £35k, along with superb benefits and super prospects and the prestige that goes with working for this company.
For more information on this and many other Digital Project Manager opportunities (contract and perm) please send your CV without delay to Fran at ADLIB.Back to jobs