Continuous Improvement Manager
— Iconic Publisher
- Continuous Improvement Project Lead opportunity to join a young and growing team due to growth.
- Manage a portfolio of projects end to end, strategic role with full ownership and autonomy.
- Competitive salary in the region of £40k - £45k plus a generous benefits package.
We’re working closely with a well-known publisher that are recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Manager to work on a variety of large-scale projects within the sales team from quotation, lead generation and fulfilment process.
What you’ll be doing
As Continuous Improvement Manager you will work in a small Agile team, working closely with Directors/ Heads of to scope out how their current processes are, scope out what they’d like to change about their processes, areas of improvement and it’s your responsibility to prioritise what are the most business critical and will be the most impactful to the business following Lean Six Sigma.
As part of the sales team you will look at the whole sales cycle and see what could be improved from processes around selling i.e. quoting processes, lead generation and from the back-end i.e order invoicing processes and fulfilment processes. You will come with a solutions orientated approach and constantly look at ways to improve workstreams and digging deep into evaluating the current state, why there are problems and coming up with solution, overseeing the whole implementation process.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience working in a Continuous Improvement role – whether that’s as a Continuous Improvement Manager, Continuous Improvement Project Manager or Continuous Improvement Project Lead.
- Lean Six Sigma Experience – ideally certified as a Green Belt or Black Belt.
- We’re open to industry and where you’ve gained your experience but would like to see candidates that have worked across a variety of industries and can bring a new dynamic to the team.
- Microsoft Excel including VBL and SQL would be ideal to have but isn’t essential.
- You will act as Product Owner on projects but don’t need any qualifications in this area.
- Strong track record in delivering measurable benefits to the business.
- Ability to communicate Lean concepts.
- Agile experience is desirable.
- Experience in Pentaho or Alteryx for ETL is another desirable area of expertise.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return a competitive salary is on offer in the region of £40k - £45k with a host of generous benefits and a great working environment. You will be joining a company that actively encourage growth internally, promoting career progression and therefore having strong retention across the business.
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB today with your up to date CV.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Programme & Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
— Digital TransformationLocation:BathSalary:£30k - £40k
— Global InnovatorLocation:WiltshireSalary:£On Experience
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k