— Create your own team, ethical product
- Join a team of highly talented developers.
- Take ownership of the front-end space, be a key person for the user experience.
- Work with all the latest tech & design tools - InVision, React, Redux, Angular etc.
A start-up company in Oxford with heavy investment are going through a growth phase, with 6 recent hires in the development team they are looking for a talented Front-End Developer with strong UX skills to be the go-to person in the company that handles all the UI and kick off this brand new role. The company deliver a market leading product that reduces energy consumption and lowering consumer’s carbon footprint, having saved almost £2.5million in 3 years they aim to make a real impact in this sector.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Fluent with common design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator.
- Comfortable assembling prototypes with Principle, AfterEffects, Invision etc.
- Library experience is very benefitical (flexible which ones) - Angular, React, Redux, NodeJS.
- React Native is a huge bonus but not essential.
- Data Visualization.
- Good knowledge of REST and Sass.
- Strong UX skills.
- TDD + unit testing is highly desirable.
- DevOps & cloud (AWS) is also desirable.
What you’ll be doing
You will be taking over the Front-End UI/UX space and inherit their current code which has been created by an agency who they are ending their engagement with to bring everything in-house. You will be doing everything UI/UX for their product website and also company website - contributing feature enhancements across the product range as it evolves in order to attract more customers to engage with their product. They want someone who will work closely with customers, stake holders and external contractors to ensure quality. Working with the team in Central Oxford you will work closely with the developers to share knowledge, document and test your solutions but also interact regularly with the product, marketing and data science teams to ensure the most compelling product propositions.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be working on a team that are passionate about creating a great product with leaders that will drive you to be the best you can be. You will work with the latest technologies working within a collaborative friendly team. Included in the salary you will receive 25 days holiday, pension contribution, Friday team lunch, flexible working hours and a really nice working environment – they are also moving into a brand new office soon. As well as the benefits you will learn on the job and get involved with some great R&D.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George - firstname.lastname@example.org; 01179269530.Back to jobs