— Seeking an ambitious design grad
- Further your career in UX/ UI/ tech and product development
- Enjoy a modern, start-up culture.
- Opportunities to train and develop
My client is looking for a design graduate with a will to learn, develop and grow within this role. The organisation needs a coordinator for their brand new design studio and with it comes the opportunity to work with and be mentored by a number of talented designers, developers and product staff.
What you’ll be doing
This is a cutting-edge working environment with pioneering tech, a progressive approach to work and little hierarchy. The team produce tech products and services and you will be involved with supporting all aspects of their production.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An entrepreneurial spirit, self -starting ad open to varied agile working.
- Supporting portfolio management, innovation and the daily activities of the innovation team.
- You will need to have an undergraduate degree in design (or equivalent)
- Stakeholder management skills, team collaboration and the ability to work between different product teams and internal staff.
- Understanding and the ability to perform in and agile environment that is ever changing and stretching.
- Have a real passion for user experience and the industry as a whole.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Performance related bonus. Up to 30 days annual leave. Strong pension contribution. Healthcare. Life assurance and training and development resources. This is a graduate role with a focus on learning and growing as you are exposed to new ways and techniques of working.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.