Computer Vision Engineer
— Fantastic chance to work with a Space company making a difference
- An opportunity to develop computer vision aspects of space flight software
- Chance to work with a company making a difference in the Space industry
- Working as part of a diverse international team
What you’ll be doing
The Computer Vision Engineer will be working on developing and designing the computer vision parts of the flight software for space missions.
Responsibilities include requirements definition, verification plans and design and development of spacecraft computer vision flight software, simulation software and ground test software.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least 3 years’ experience working on Computer Vision algorithms and large data sets through either purely commercial or a mixture of commercial and academic work.
- Demonstratable experience of using machine learning to solve Computer Vision problems looking at pose and attitude detection using LiDAR.
- A degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
- Technical skills with Python ideally using frameworks and libraries like OpenCV, Tensorflow, PyTorch and Scikit-learn.
- Embedded programming skills with C/C++ would be very beneficial.
- A keen interest in space, spacecraft and satellites is essential.
- Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be working with clients across the globe as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is up to £60K (depending on experience) as well as a range of benefits including flexible working, a fun and sociable team, learning and development opportunities and more. You’ll also know you’re working for an ethical company with sustainability at the top of their priorities.
Please get in touch with Adam with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Python, full-stack software engineering, GraphQLLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £80,000
— Mission-led, Green tech!Location:LondonSalary:Up to £75,000
— Working with the most advances space technologyLocation:OxfordSalary:Competitive