Senior Digital Designer
— Creative Digital Agency
- Join a digital agency with an impressive portfolio of clients.
- Lead on a variety of digital design briefs.
- Form a pivotal part of a small creative team.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join a creative digital agency in Oxfordshire. With an impressive portfolio of clients this agency delivers creative across a range of digital disciplines, all from a beautiful studio location.
What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Creative Services Director, you’ll play a core part of leading the creative output for the agency as part of this small, talented team. There’s huge opportunity here with an existing portfolio of household names, so you’ll be leading on some exciting digital projects from the word go.
In this role you’ll be working on a variety of digital briefs from responsive web to digital campaign, online reports and motion graphics. Being a digital first creative agency, a user centred approach is essential to bring to the table. You’ll pair knowledge of UX principles with pixel perfect design craft to produce digital solutions for multiple platforms, that will include responsive solutions that are both web and mobile friendly.
You’ll play a pivotal part of the agency’s offering, presenting ideas directly to clients and senior stakeholders alike, along with inspiring their in-house Midweight Designer. You’ll naturally put your ideas to paper, visualising your ideas through sketches and scamps, with the ability to bring people on board with an engaging approach. The agency produces a high volume of engaging motion content so ideally, you’ll have some experience storyboarding to visualise concepts to pass on to motion specialists.
We’re looking for a digitally savvy designer, who’s both conceptual and process driven, who’s up to date with the latest technology trends and always pushing for innovation.
Due to COVID the team are working mostly remote, but eventually will be looking to move back to the studio full time.
What experience you’ll need
- Commercial background in digital design within an agency environment.
- Knowledge of user centred design principles and modern user interface design standards.
- A portfolio full of digital designs (inc. responsive web, web apps and campaign.)
- Examples showcasing your concept workings i.e sketches and scamps.
- Confident guiding or mentoring junior designers.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience leading on briefs and presenting ideas to clients.
- Familiarity with storyboarding for motion design / animation.
- After Effects skills also desirable but not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll gain a competitive salary, private travel and healthcare along with a fanastic culture and a beautiful office space. You'll also have the opportunity to inspire others and lead on creative as part of a small team who work with some first-class clients!
Apply with an up to date CV + portfolio to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— User Centred Design TeamLocation:BristolSalary:Upto £45k
— Innovative Education ToolsLocation:London (Currently remote)Salary:Upto £50k
— Maturing Start-UpLocation:London (Remote)Salary:Upto £85k