You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Thriving Digital Agency
- Work with a number of big name clients.
- Design for a wide range of media (web, apps and print).
- Join a fast-paced studio in a beautiful location.
We are on the hunt for a Mid-Weight Digital Designer to join an award-winning design agency in Oxfordshire. The agency has an extensive list of big name clients under their belt. This agency delivers creative across a range of media from web design and apps to print campaigns..
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Design Director, you’ll be collaborating with a team of digital specialists to craft sleek modern designs for a variety of clients, including a portfolio of global brands! In your day-to-day you’ll be generating concepts and producing a range of finished designs for digital media including web, apps, and also the occasional print campaign.
Showing initiative you’ll be able to take ideas from others and develop them as your own. You’ll be getting the chance to work on some ground-breaking projects, shaping the user experience for big brands, helping communicate with their audience in an engaging and inspiring way. You’ll be working alongside other teams within the studio so there’s definitely plenty of scope for collaboration and an opportunity to grow with the business.
Ideally you’ll either be an experienced Junior looking to step up or currently working in a design agency at a Mid-Weight level. You could be from an integrated or purely digital background, either way you're digitally savvy and looking for your next challenge!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A couple of years’ experience - some agency a must.
- An integrated portfolio full of digital projects, including some print campaigns.
- Be conceptual, creative and research led in your approach to everything you do.
- Some knowledge or understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Familiar working with brand guidelines / identities.
- Experience working with big name brands.
- Skills in Adobe XD desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join an ambitious agency in a beautiful location/office with plenty of food and drink perks. Aside from the day to day you’ll be given the opportunity to gain some solid experience with some truly fantastic brands. As well as competitive salary there is also a contributory pension, travel insurance, health insurance and 25 Days holiday up for grabs.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.