You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Stunning Fashion brands
- Exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Merchandiser to work in fashion.
- Deliver the best online user experience for two beautiful brands.
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
I’m looking for an impressive eCommerce Merchandiser to join the talented team of two highly regarded, premium fashion brands at their buzzing HQ in Babnbury. As the eCommerce team continues to grow at an unstoppable rate, this is a very key hire for the business.
What you'll be doing
Your role will focus on ensuring the website is optimised effectively through merchandising new and existing products – you’ll create promotional content, manage product categories, set up new products, ensure photography is optimal, conduct content reviews and more.
You’ll be passionate about promoting products with love, care and attention to detail, with both an analytical and creative approach. This will be crucial to spot opportunities for improvements and offer up suggestions on how to implement these changes.
Utilising analytical tools, you’ll gain insights on best sellers and underperforming stock, altering the merchandising strategy accordingly in order to maximise sales, consistently optimising the overarching user experience.
What experience you'll need
- A working knowledge of content management / eCommerce merchandising systems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced eCommerce environment – ideally within fashion and accessories, if not an interest in fashion and accessories is key.
- Able to work well with others as part of a close-knit team.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A solid understanding of the merchandising process and the value it brings.
- Analytical and excited about using data to drive strategy and seeing the amazing results it can generate.
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There’s a competitive salary on offer here, up to around the £30k mark, along with a host of other great benefits and a brilliant team to learn from, based in a lovely office in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.