Front-End Mobile Developer
— Latest tech, new team, ethical product
- Team of very talented developers, brand new office, growing tech teams.
- Take ownership of the front-end space, be a key person for the user experience.
- Work with all the latest tech & design tools - React, React Native, Redux Angular etc.
A start-up company in Oxford with heavy investment are going through a growth phase, having recently built a brilliant development team they are looking for a talented Front-End Developer with mobile and UX skills to be the go-to person in the company that handles all the UI and kick off this brand new role. The company deliver a market leading product that reduces energy consumption and lowering consumers carbon footprint, having saved their customers almost £3million in 3 years they aim to make a real impact in this sector.
What skills you'll be needing
- Fluent with common design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator.
- Comfortable assembling prototypes with Principle, AfterEffects, Invision etc.
- Library experience is very beneficial (flexible which ones) - Angular, React, Redux, NodeJS.
- React Native is a huge bonus but not essential.
- Data Visualization.
- Good knowledge of REST and Sass.
- Strong UX skills.
- TDD + unit testing is highly desirable.
- DevOps & cloud (AWS) is also desirable.
- Experience with iOS/Android and common browser platforms is a bonus.
What you'll be doing
You will be taking over the Front-End Mobile space and inherit their current code taking complete ownership of this part of the engineering. The environment will be fast-paced and agile so you must work well under pressure. As well as coding on a daily basis you will be dipping into the UI/UX for the product working with their senior Digital Designer to create compelling UI contributing feature enhancements across the product range as it evolves in order to attract more customers to engage with their product. They want someone who will work closely with customers, stake holders and external contractors to ensure quality. Working with the team in Central Oxford you will work closely with the developers to share knowledge, document and test your solutions but also interact regularly with the product, marketing and data science teams to ensure the most exciting product propositions. You will be creating mobile apps written using frameworks such as React & React Native, bringing your experience of developer for Android, iOS and browser.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You will be working on a team that are passionate about creating a great product with leaders that will drive you to be the best you can be. You will work with the latest technologies working within a collaborative friendly team. Included in the salary you will receive 25 days holiday, pension contribution, Friday team lunch, flexible working hours and a really nice working environment - they have recently moved to a brand new office with a pool table, motorised desks and a smart kitchen in a central location near the train station and some brilliant food spots. As well as the benefits you will learn on the job and get involved with some great R&D, have the chance to play with data science and other areas of development.
If you want to know more or apply for this one then get in touch with George - email@example.com; 01179269530.