— Successful Travel Company
- New offices.
- Travel industry professionals.
- Rare in-house copywriting opportunity.
This fast growing travel company are currently on the hunt for an experienced copywriter. Whilst already being very successful within their field, they are now looking to further grow and develop, and need your help to do so!
Working in the marketing department, you will be creating exciting, on brand copy across the company website, press adverts and digital communications.
If you’re an ambitious executive looking for your next step, or an experienced manager looking to move to an exciting and developing company, this is a very rare opportunity to work in-house with a really lovely company.
This role would suit someone who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The company would love to meet someone who’s creative, organised and can work under pressure and to tight deadlines. If you’ve got an interest in travel, that’s a bonus too!
What you’ll be doing
Sitting in the marketing team, you will be responsible for Working closely with colleagues in the Marketing and Product teams to produce content in line with the marketing plan. You will be producing copy across all the company websites (covering UK, Australia, Dubai & South Africa), ensuring tone of voice is adjusted accordingly for each region.
You will further be responsible for proving blogs and website content, ensuring all copy is relevant, engaging and exciting.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven content and copywriting experience, preferably with a portfolio of your own work to demonstrate.
- Ability to produce quality copy to tight deadlines in a reactive and high pressured environment.
- Immaculate proof reading and editing skills.
- Solid understanding and use of grammatical skills.
- Good sense of initiative, highly organised and creative.
- Excellent research skills.
What you’ll get for your talents
A very competitive salary of £30-35k is on offer here. Other benefits include bonus schemes, Simply Health cash plan, pension scheme and staff discounts on flights and accomodation.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role!Back to jobs