— 12 Month FTC with UK leading Data, CRM and Loyalty Agency
- Great opportunity to join a leading marketing agency on a 12 month FTC (with a strong possibility of turning perm) in their beautiful offices in Gloucestershire.
- Driving award-winning, innovative projects that solve clients’ business challenges.
- Thrive in a fast paced and innovative environment where you will have the opportunity to really make your mark.
This agency is on the lookout for a Planning Executive to join their ambitious marketing agency in their Gloucestershire office.
These guys require an intelligent, inquisitive proactive individual to work in the planning team. You’ll enjoy the challenge of delivering compelling insight and thinking about how it will translate into exciting ideas that change how consumers think feel and act towards brands. You will enjoy applying your mind to varying challenges using a combination of logic, analysis, and creative thinking.
What you’ll be doing
Working in a supportive and cooperative team with 4 experienced planners, you will support the overall delivery of higher level planning projects by providing insight into consumers, markets and businesses from a variety of sources. You will also take ownership over specific tasks within the planning function including analysing results, or compiling competitor and creative overviews that play a key role in understanding the client’s marketplace.
In your day to day, you’ll work on using a mix of research and data to generate insights about the consumer, brand, product or category that will make the agencies strategies and creative work compelling and distinctive. You will support the commissioning and briefing of consumer research on behalf of the agency and clients, contributing to and facilitating brainstorming sessions and workshops that help in developing bigger and better ideas (and recording the output after). You will then collate and present results for campaigns and for regular activity. Alongside this, you’ll also be contributing to the writing of case studies, taking research briefs for new projects and new client pitches, supporting the briefing of internal insight providers and supporting the development of testing plans and collate and report the results.
What experience you’ll need
- Good presentation skills both in terms of personal presenting style and the ability to present information in a clear and compelling way.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in order to work well within a team environment.
- This role will be well suited to a bright, enthusiastic, proactive individual, willing to turn their hand to a variety of tasks, in a busy environment.
- Take responsibility for your own training and development – which will be fully supported by the team.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- The ability to pick up and use new tools quickly. For example: Google Analytics, Ebiquity, TGI and Email Service Providers such as SFMC.
- Methodical and sharp eye for detail.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer (up to £20k DOE) here along with the opportunity to in a truly collaborative and supportive environment for a leading marketing agency. You can also expect generous benefits including fun staff socials, cycle to work scheme, free car parking, they also throw in breakfast now and then! Importantly, you’ll get the opportunity to learn about the account planning process and how it fits within the agency offering, putting you ina great position to progress your career within account planning.
Please get in touch with Imogen to find out more about this role.Back to jobs