Head of Marketing
— 9-12 month FTC
- Exciting Tech/SaaS Business.
- High Performing Team.
- Flexible Working with 2 Days from Home.
Here is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Tech/SaaS candidate to join a well established business in the heart of Cirencester as their Head of Marketing on a 9-12 month Maternity Cover Contract. This is not simply business as usual, as well as motivating and leading an exceptional team, you will also work on the strategy and plan to re-launch one of their core products to market.
What you'll be doing
This isn't just a temporary babysitting exercise, you will ensure the high performance culture continues by leading and motivating the team to deliver campaigns, content, digital performance, and an excellent events diary.
Beyond the day to day there is a core product that needs to be re-launched and so you will use research, insight and segmentation to deliver a go to market plan, top line strategy, and execute effective multichannel campaigns. You can not simply focus on the product launch however, you will have other product lines that need nurturing and you will be running lead generation, acquisition and retention campaigns.
Within your team you will have content expertise and in house digital capabilities, there will be ongoing reviews, case studies, whitepapers that will need to be generated and pushed out, and there is an effective Hubspot CRM supporting the Marketing and Sales function.
One of the biggest priorities is to retain the current staff and so you will need natural leadership abilities, ability to nurture and develop talent; this isn't a micromanagement environment and you can trust your staff to deliver exceptional results.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A proven leader with exceptional team management abilities
- Previous experience working with a Tech/SaaS product
- Performance driven and highly commercial
- Expertise in implementing inbound methodologies and content driven marketing
- Customer centric approach where you provide exceptional customer experience
- Highly personable and a great communicator
- Strong written communication skills
- Analytical, using data to inform decisions and to generate reports on activity
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a generous salary on offer as it's a fixed term contract (up to £75k), great offices in the centre of Cirencester, good company benefits including 2 days working from home, and a truly exceptional team to work with and lead.
If you have an IT/SaaS background, are a natural leader, and interested in this opportunity, then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs