eCommerce Content Executive
— Established Multi-Channel Brand
- Successful Multi-Channel Market Leader.
- Strong eCommerce role with a creative flair.
- Great training and development opportunities.
One of the biggest Multi-Channel businesses in the South West is now looking to further expand its eCommerce Content team. This company is on the hunt for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to optimise the current website product offering, in turn helping drive the rate of customers converting through the website.
What you’ll be doing
Working under the Content Manager and alongside the eCommerce and Content teams, you will be responsible for managing content for the company’s usual lines and extended range products (i.e. additional products ordered directly from external suppliers).
Ensuring you’re following company best practice at all times, you will create engaging copy (usually based on supplier copy) alongside approving and uploading images, samples and product feeds. You will make sure all products are listed in a timely manner, in accordance with any other schedules, promotions or special events. This is a very fast moving area which deals with a lot of products, so the ability to work at pace is a key part of the role.
With a strong emphasis on creating a great customer experience, this role further incorporates regularly checking all products are being represented in the best possible way to drive sales. This can include tweaking copy or using Photoshop to edit images, to make a product more appealing. Moreover, it means you will need to ensure all photography being used is of the highest standard and is consistent with other imagery across the website.
What experience you’ll need
- Will ideally have experience working in a similar Digital or eCommerce setting, however graduates will also be considered.
- A good understanding of SEO and its relevance to driving organic traffic.
- As you will be dealing with a large array of products, it is important you are comfortable with handling large data sets in Excel.
- Experience with a content management system (CMS).
- Ability to write concise, informative and engaging copy with correct spelling, grammar and structure.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer, so please enquire for more information on this and additional package information.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role.Back to jobs