You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
— Socially-conscious Digital Agency
- Digital agency with a number of charity clients.
- Lovely offices in the country-side.
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment.
A highly-respected digital agency is seeking an experienced Digital Marketer to join their Search Marketing team. You’ll be working with some of the biggest charities, both here and internationally, NGOs, think tanks and universities on exciting and rewarding digital marketing projects and campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Search, and working alongside some fantastic marketers, you will devise, run and report on PPC campaigns, as well as delivering monthly SEO consultancy reports and one-off SEO audits.
What’s more, you’ll track the performance of these campaigns for your clients, using various tools such as Google Analytics.
Building long-term relationships with your clients will be key, so you’ll attend regular face-to-face and remote meetings, and support the Head of Search and Account Managers by contributing to new business pitches and proposals.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience managing multiple Adwords PPC campaigns (both Search & Display).
- A solid understanding of SEO.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics. (Experience using google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio or DoubleClick would be a bonus.)
- Experience in a similar role – either client-side or agency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage your own workload.
- You’ll be confident in front of clients, with strong relationship-building skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary dependent on experience is on offer, alongside a stream of lovely benefits. These include: 25 days holiday, a performance-related bonus, free lunch on Wednesdays, health plan, cycle to work scheme and a variety of team building trips.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: