Back to all jobs 20th FebBack to all jobs
— Global Innovator
Up to £65k
- Delivery Lead role within a global technology business in the South West.
- Work with cutting edge technology and digital experts.
- Competitive salary on experience, in the region of £55k - £65k.
Were searching for a Delivery Lead to join a truly innovative company at their global HQ based in Wiltshire, just off the M4 corridor and commutable from Swindon, Oxford, Bath and Bristol. Their office is vibrant, agile and friendly hub and youd work in a team who are committed to doing great work and pushing the boundaries.
What youll be doing
As part of this pioneering team, youll be responsible for planning, leading and motivating your team to victory. Your team will manage projects throughout the full lifecycle; from requirement capturing, concept and scoping, through to planning, risk management and sign off, ensuring deadlines and budget are met every time.
Youll have a broad input to the team helping in the development of new strategies from evaluating current processes, methodologies used, change management activities and concepts to drive online communication to your customers to a whole new level.
What experience youll need
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar Delivery Lead/ Senior Project Manager/ Project Director/ Programme Manager role.
- Agile experience is essential here, you will also know your way around task management tools e.g MS Project, Jira/Confluence, Tableau.
- You will have experience of mentoring, managing and leading teams of around 15 people.
- Ideally, your experience will be gained from a digital agency/ UX agency or from a retail/ eCommerce business that operates globally.
- Track record in managing large complex development projects with multi-functional teams.
What youll get in return for your talents
You will be joining a team of world class digital experts doing some excellent work with a global reach, all whilst maintaining a fun and social working environment, including flexible working hours. Salary is in the region of £55k - £65k plus benefits including a bonus.
If you live and breathe all things digital and youre on the lookout for a new Delivery Lead role, please send your CV to Francesca at ADLIB today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Programme Manager, Project Manager, Agency Digital Project Management, Digital Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
27 jobs found
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k