PR & Marketing Manager
— Leading Independent Full-Service Agency
- Largest full service agency outside of London.
- Cooperative & social office.
- Great training and development.
This is an exciting opportunity for a PR & Marketing Manager to join a thriving independent, full service agency. This talented bunch are in need of somebody equally impressive to join their team and shout about how wonderful they are. And that’s where you come in…
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with senior staff members, you’ll help to create an effective marketing strategy for the agency, a plan to attract and further engage with new and existing clients.
You’ll be responsible for developing and supporting the new business plan and the agency’s image through promoting and publicising their success through all relevant channels. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to convey your ideas, introducing structure and process in order to connect with clients – potential and current – through social media, DM, digital marketing and PR campaigns.
Day to day you’ll find yourself maintaining and developing the agency’s social media accounts and researching new platforms to raise their profile, organising and publicising awards submissions and wins, visiting trade shows and if exhibiting, creating event collateral. You will also work closely with the design directors to develop & improve web content and optimise attrition through quality SEO.
On the PR side, you’ll be managing the PR calendar for the year, identifying and exploring PR opportunities, assisting and managing press relation strategy and writing press releases, alongside you BAU PR activities.
What experience you’ll need
- Demonstrable experience within marketing and PR
- Results focused and able to hit the ground running
- Both strategic and gets hands dirty in the work
- Excellent communication and written skills
- You may be an established Account Manager looking to break in to a client-side role, or a Marketing Manager with an agency background, either way you’ll have a commercial acumen and you’ll be process and results driven in your approach.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a basic salary of up to £38k on offer dependent on experience. On top of this, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of an energetic, driven agency who you’ll want you to stay with for the long term. Other benefits include private health care, pension, a generous holiday allowance and regular team socials.
Please get in touch with Imogen at ADLIB to chat through this one further!
Back to jobs