You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Join one of the largest academic publishers in the World.
- Be a key figure in deriving insight from a global academic data stream
- Develop genuinely interesting customer segmentation insight
- Work on new and engaging projects from start to completion
What you’ll be doing:
You will be a key figure in deriving insight from the largest data stream flowing from global academic sales. This a massive reservoir of incoming data so you will be comfortable working with this amount of volume. The dashboards you create will be shared with stakeholders globally and will help drive forward their data-focused strategy. This will be a hands-on analytics role with the opportunity to have a real impact on the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- Be very proficient with Alteryx (essential)
- A very good working knowledge of SQL
- Salesforce familiarity
- Experience using at least one of the following data visualization platforms: Tableau, Power Bi, QlikView.
- An ability to be creative and derive meaningful insights from available data
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- Salary up to £40,000 but could pay higher for the right candidate.
- A generous benefit package
- Join a very good data team that helps train people up
- Opportunity to support personal development, they have helped people through their Alteryx courses
- A fantastic company culture
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss in more detail.