— Nature Based Solutions
• Profit for purpose.
• B Corp Certified.
This is your chance to join a company dedicated to tackling climate change and improving lives. The company helps organisations take responsibility for their climate impact by financing, developing, and managing carbon reduction projects across the world.
What you’ll be doing
The role is focused on carbon project development of Nature Based Solutions (NBS) projects internationally under-recognised voluntary carbon standards. NBS is an increasingly important part of the business and the client is expanding their technical project development capability as client demand for NBS projects grows.
You will work closely with experienced NBS Commercial Managers and Portfolio Management colleagues, supporting the origination and screening of project development opportunities.
You will lead the due diligence of projects (from early development through to post-issuance stages) and lead on Carbon Asset Development through to validation, verification, and ultimately the issuance of high integrity carbon credits from international projects with credible partners.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- NBS project development or related roles.
- Preparing Project Design Documents for VCS/CCB, Gold Standard, and potentially other recognised standards, through to validation, monitoring, and verification.
- Knowledgeable with key elements of the carbon development process such as baselining, field data collection and analysis, GIS, calculation of carbon benefits, forest and biomass inventories, biodiversity mapping, and community engagement.
- Working with local partners, with an understanding of the on-the-ground challenges and realities of project and carbon delivery.
- A degree in a relevant field such as forestry, ecology, biological conservation, or environmental management is preferable but not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will benefit from a highly collegiate, ‘one team’ working environment as you build a position in this highly innovative and rapidly evolving market.
The opportunity for significant personal development is there for the taking!
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
You might like...
You might like...
— Nature Based SolutionsLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£50,000 - £75,000
— Renewable EnergyLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£30,000 - £40,000
— Renewable Energy.Location:Remote , UKSalary:£60,000 - £70,000