You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Market Insight Manager
— Market-Leading E-commerce Business
- Deliver insight across connectivity, digital platforms and manages services
- Uncover new markets through customer insight, market foresight and competitor analysis
- Brand-new role to bridge the gap between the Data and Marketing Teams
This E-commerce client has recently re-structured and requires a Market Insight Manager to support three Proposition Marketing Managers in a brand-new role. This position will work across the technology arm of the business to deliver on the business’s marketing and product strategy.
What you’ll be doing
There will 3 main areas of responsibility for the incoming Market Insight Manager; connectivity, digital platforms and managed services. You will be required to research and support on each product area and deliver to the wider business. To do this, you will deliver both primary and secondary research across quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
You’ll work with data and transform it into meaningful insight, deal with internal and external stakeholders and ensure marketing activity is robust and data-led.
There will be some line-management responsibilities within the UK and abroad so this is a great opportunity for someone ready to progress strategy on an international scale.
What’ll you need to apply
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Insight position (Market, Customer or Research)
- Stakeholder engagement and examples of marketing projects delivered/worked on
- Evidence of qualitative and quantitative research
- Ability to transform data into meaningful insight for non-technical stakeholders
- B2B and management/lead experience advantageous
What you’ll get in return for your skills
A great salary of up to £50k plus bonus and benefits and the opportunity to work for a global group.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Please don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.