You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading Publishing Firm
- Great opportunity to join a growing team.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on leading analytical projects.
- Work with a company with a passion for data and the creation of analytics capabilities.
This is a varied role and will give the right candidate multiple and exciting opportunities to grow with the team.
What you'll be doing?
This is an important role for the business as you will be supporting data and analytics across the businesses global sales function. You will have the responsibility for driving analysis and insight to improve sales performance, supporting the deployment of new tools and training.
You will need to be comfortable working alone and in a team, as you will be responsible for the development of analytics, you will also work with the sales and operational teams so you can fully understand the business, whilst staying up to date and scoping out requirements with non-technical stakeholders.
What experience do you need to apply?
- Must have strong experience with Alteryx.
- Experience using data visualisation software - Tableau or PowerBI.
- Data driven and passionate.
- Be able to translate data into actionable recommendations.
- Great communication skills to bring stakeholders along on your data journey.
- Excellent SQL knowledge.
If you have matching experience and would like to know more about this role then apply directly or give me a call on 01179269530.
Do not hesitate to send me an email with your CV too.
Please do not apply if you do not have strong experience with Alteryx as this is essential for this role.