Mechanical Design Engineer
— Unique opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company
• Flexible working (1-2 days per week remote)
• Growing company with excellent funding
Your chance to join a company with a vision to secure the safe and sustainable development of space for the benefit of future generations.
What you’ll be doing
You will be planning the design of hardware including spacecraft structure, mechanisms, unit modules, and ground support equipment to meet mission requirements.
You will generate and maintain CAD related documentation including specifications, assembly drawings, procedures, work instructions & reports.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant engineering / science discipline.
- 3+ years experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer in the space industry.
- Proficient ideally using SolidWorks, or alternatively other CAD software packages such as SpaceClaim, AutoCAD or CATIA.
- Performing FEA using structural analysis software packages such as Ansys.
- Designing innovative related hardware and efficient mechanical solutions.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In addition to working on cutting edge technology in an innovative and collaborative environment, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes salary reviews and remotre working.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Dan Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.