You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Paid Social Exec
— Stunning Fashion brands
- Exciting opportunity for a Paid Social Exec to work in fashion.
- Deliver the best Paid Social campaigns for two beautiful brands.
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
I’m looking for an impressive Paid Social Exec to join the talented team of two highly regarded, premium fashion brands at their HQ in Banbury. As the digital team continue to grow at an unstoppable rate, this is a key hire for the business!
What you'll be doing
As Paid Social Executive, you’ll run high quality paid social campaigns end to end across all social media platforms, targeting specific audiences with tailored content. It’ll be down to you to grow the social media accounts through ensuring optimisation is delivered consistently while constantly analysing performance and looking for opportunities for improvements.
This is a highly analytical role – you’ll conduct extensive data analysis of ads in order to make recommendations regarding which work best, monitoring the efficiency of campaigns in order to maximize results.
You’ll also need to stay abreast of any new developments within paid social, monitoring trends across social media tools and platforms to ensure you’re always up to date with industry movements.
What experience you'll need
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital environment – ideally within eCommerce, fashion and accessories, if not an interest in fashion and accessories is key.
- Solid experience running complex, high-budget paid social campaigns.
- Knowledge of one or more bid management platforms will be very valuable.
- Strategic and commercially minded in planning and analysis.
- Previous display advertising experience would be beneficial.
- Numerate with strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Proven experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There’s a competitive salary on offer here, up to around the £30k mark, along with a host of other great benefits and a lovely office based in Banbury.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.