You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— World-leading Computer Vision company
- Working with world-leading computer vision and deep learning engineers on meaningful projects
- Be part of a rapidly growing, well funded health-tech company
- Use computer vision technology daily
What you’ll be doing
I’m working with an ambitious, innovative health-tech company which looks to help improve healthcare and change the practice of medicine. They are looking for the best Computer Vision and Deep Learning Engineers to join their rapidly growing intelligent team. The role will involve using real data to research and develop new algorithms, design and run experiments and to lead on cutting edge technology. You’ll be working with world leaders in the field of Computer Vision and Deep Learning and using these technologies on a day to day basis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Extensive knowledge of Computer Vision/Deep Learning
- Knowledge of Signal Processing
- A PhD from a top university
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in C++, Python
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Along with the chance to work for a world-leading computer vision company there is also a competitive salary on offer which is entirely dependent on experience along with a load of benefits.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Zoe with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.