Ruby on Rails Developer
— Varied and challenging projects
- Flexible working arrangements and great social atmosphere.
- Range of interesting projects.
- Ruby on Rails, Linux, Heroku, AWS.
One of Oxfordshire’s leading agencies are looking for a talented Ruby on Rails Developer to join them at their beautiful offices. They work on web apps apps, single page applications and rich interactivity in a forward-thinking, agile development environment with the latest technologies and processes.
What skills you'll need
• An excellent understanding of Ruby on Rails, Linux, Heroku, AWS and associated back end tools and technologies.
• Proven experience of testing approaches and tools like RSpec and Cucumber.
• A strong understanding of mobile web development, debugging and optimisation (Native app development an advantage).
• An excellent understanding of database technologies, object-orientated programming and design patterns.
What you'll be doing
Working across the full development lifecycle you develop rich interactive apps for a variety of clients across the Automotive, Media and Hospitality sectors. You'll be taking part in code reviews, optimising and upgrading existing products as well as creating new ones from scratch, always ensuring they are the best they can be. You’ll get involved in creating technical and functional designs, creating efficient and logical databases and possess significant knowledge of client-server and internet systems architecture; a really varied, challenging and exciting role.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £60,000, excellent working environment with great socials and regular lunches, you’ll work on challenging projects with some well know clients, you’ll also get proper pension contribution along with travel and private health insurance for your family.
This one sound good? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration or call in for a chat with Myles (01179269530)/ firstname.lastname@example.org