Senior Power Systems Engineer
— Sustainable space systems.
• Spacecraft missions.
• Low Earth Orbit applications.
• Fast paced company with the chance to make a difference.
Your chance to join a company with a vision to secure the safe and sustainable development of space for the benefit of future generations, and the only company solely dedicated to on-orbit servicing across all orbits.
What you’ll be doing
Supporting the delivery of on-orbit servicing missions in a multi-disciplined team of professionals.
As a Power Systems Engineer, you will manage and review the development and design for power sub-systems on spacecrafts.
This will involve maintaining sub-system requirements, reviewing sub-system architecture, FMECA inputs and FDIR processes. Also, to coordinate with other teams at sub-system and at system level to define ConOps, ICDs, development and verification plans.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A degree in electrical engineering or relevant engineering/science discipline.
- Designing and testing power subsystems for satellites.
- Designing and testing electrical ground support equipment.
- Understanding of solar panel specification, manufacturing process, handling and testing.
- Sizing, procuring, testing, and integrating satellite batteries.
- A Good understanding of spacecraft mission lifecycle and milestones.
- A Good understanding of system engineering & managing requirements through the full project lifecycle.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company seeking to make a positive contribution to the growing problem of orbital debris that endangers mankind’s continued use of space as an asset.
You will be working with a collaborative team of engineers with the opportunity for internal growth.
This opportunity can support remote working.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Dan Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Onshore & offshore renewable energy projects.Location:United KingdomSalary:£70,000 - £75,000
— Wind, Solar and Battery Storage.Location:United KingdomSalary:Competitive (DOE)
— Energy Efficiency Improvements.Location:United KingdomSalary:£40,000 - £55,000