SEO Consultant (agency side)
- Opportunity to work with renowned charity/not for profit clients.
- Beautiful Central Offices.
- Fantastic Company Culture.
A very well respected agency in the heart of Bristol whose focus is the not-for-profit space, are now looking for an SEO Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis. Ideally you'll already be working in a specialist SEO role and be looking for that next new challenge in a very friendly and welcoming agency. This is a technical SEO position - in fact, Google Console may well be your best friend! It's not all just keyword research, ahrefs, backlinks and metadata data though - you'll be able to tap into the content side of things creatively and really think outside the box with ways of optimising content pieces.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Demonstrable technical SEO experience
- Evidence of always using SEO best practice
- Fantastic problem solving ability
- Experience working within an agency is advantageous
- A passion for charities and not-for-profit - experience in this field would be awesome
What you'll get in return for your experience
There's a great salary and benefits package available here for the right candidate. Not to mention ample career progression opportunities, and fantastic offices to boot!
Get in touch with Stacey at ADLIB for more details. This is likely to be filled quickly as it's such a great organisation so apply asap to avoid disappointment.
Back to jobs