Web Optimisation Executive
— Leading Retail Brand
- Fastest-growing business in their sector.
- Thriving Multi-Channel offering.
- Highly collaborative culture.
This is an established and expanding retail company with a fantastic history of success in their sector, and a strong eCommerce team. You’ll be joining a sizeable business with the ambition to grow further, all the while maintaining a highly-collaborative culture.
What you’ll be doing
As the Web Optimisation Executive you’ll be responsible for implementing & owning the A/B and multivariate testing roadmaps for both the UK & USA websites. Having a good understanding of user behaviour & the ability to translate raw data into insight is essential, as you’ll be analysing customer behaviour and proposing new tests & developments for the sites. You’ll also have the drive to become an expert in the 3rd party testing platform to support the activity of the overall business.
This role will involve working closely with the Front-End Development teams throughout the project process end-to-end, and reporting into the eCommerce Manager. Being flexible in your approach is key, with the ability to change rapidly from one project to another, whilst managing your workload & providing reports on test performance and trends to the wider team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- CRO/ UX experience in a digital B2C business or agency.
- Clear understanding of CRO principles, methodologies & best practices.
- Experience implementing testing programs.
- Highly-analytical mind-set with experience using web analytics tools.
- Understanding of web code practices.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a competitive salary which is negotiable upon experience, so please enquire for more information.
Please send over your CV to apply and give Rina a call for further details.Back to jobs