— Successful Travel Company (6 Month Contract)
- Strong temp-perm opportunity.
- Travel industry professionals.
- Fast growing innovative company.
This fast growing, multimillion pound turnover Travel Company are on the hunt for a Product Administrator on a temp-perm basis. Whilst already being very successful within their field, they are now looking to further grow and develop, and need your help to do so!
Working as part of a growing team within the Product department reporting to the Product Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining availability and pricing on all new and existing products.
If you’re an ambitious executive or a sparky graduate with some product/e-commerce experience looking for your next role this is a fantastic opportunity to work in-house for an amazing, well-established brand.
This role would suit someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, very self-driven, organised and can work under pressure to tight deadlines.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for constantly monitoring products on the website and maintaining availability and pricing on all new and existing products. This includes ensuring that both price and availability keeps within the KPI of margin per passenger that is set each month.
You will be regularly reviewing all of the package elements inclusive of flights, cruise, hotels, tours and any other land arrangements, highlighting any changes to the line manager with possible solutions. Alongside this you will be responsible for working out the variance to the margin if costs have changed or impacted the product.
You will check all stock is in line with the monthly plan and run rate forecast, ensuring that if the run rate changes you highlight this to the relevant department. You will deal with any requests to replenish stock to ensure that the plan is not affected by any changes, and the website and or any marketing reflects any amends to the package and that sales are also aware.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience liaising between different teams with the ability to create good and long last relationships
- Communication skills essential
- Good organisational skills
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- To be able to react to the movement of a “live package” that may impact trading & marketing decisions and ensuring that all changes are flowed through to relevant departments
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary of between £18-22k available here DOE. Other benefits include bonus schemes, Simply Health cash plan, pension scheme and staff discounts on flights and accommodation.
Please get in touch with Imogen on imogen@adlib-recruitment or 01179269530 to hear more about this role!Back to jobs