Space Project Manager
— 3 roles - Junior through to Senior Project Manager
- An opportunity to lead exciting Space projects from conception through the full lifecycle
- Working as part of a diverse international team with some international travel
What you’ll be doing
3 Project Manager roles have become available with a Space company based in the UK.
These positions will be responsible for ensuring the missions are delivered and will manage the process throughout the lifecycle.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of project managing complex engineering projects – ideally within the Space industry. Will also consider candidates from Aerospace and Defence
- If coming from a Space background – experience of working on a full mission lifecycle is essential.
- Technical engineering background
- Ability to lead on a project, working with both technical and non-technical teams
- Experience of working with Systems Engineering teams
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Competitive salary based on experience, remote working options, annual salary review.
Apply with a copy of your CV to be considered.