— Integrated agency
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within this marketing agency.
- Possibility of contract extending permanently.
- Competitive salary of up to £30k.
This fully integrated b2b marketing agency is on the hunt for a Studio/Traffic Manager to join them on a contract basis of 10 months, with the possibility of extending permanently.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working in a fast paced studio delivering integrated on and offline marketing material. You’ll work closely the Creative Director getting stuck in with taking briefs and managing production timelines, alongside trafficking and managing the work schedule of the creative team, ultimately ensuring the output is of the highest quality and delivered on time and on budget.
What experience you’ll need
- You'll be a highly organised, confident and hands on Studio/Traffic Manager.
- You'll have gained your experience within an integrated agency.
- You'll have experience managing a busy creative studio, acting as the lynch pin between the creative team and the wider agency.
- You’ll be well versed in digesting briefs and ensuring the studio is running to full capacity.
- You’ll be an expert in managing the ever changing demands of an agency.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience but will likely be up to around £30k.
If you think you fit the bill get in touch with your CV today!Back to jobs