— Leading Full-Service Agency
- Cooperative, social office.
- Great training and development opportunities .
- Working for a leading agency with top rate clients.
Are you a driven and motivated junior executive with a key interest in Paid Search? Or perhaps a more senior executive with a desire to work for a leading UK agency with a great culture? Either way, this could be a brilliant role for you!
This successful agency is on the hunt for a PPC executive to join the team. Working in the Paid Media team, you will be getting involved in working across PPC strategy and implementation. As this is a client facing role, you will be responsible for communicating campaign aims and results to clients, ensuring they are happy with progress at all times.
What you’ll be doing
This is a very exciting opportunity to join the UK’s leading independent full service agency. Working with a huge array of blue chip companies, you will work across AdWords and Bing to create successful paid campaigns.
Supporting the senior executives and managers, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of PPC campaigns. You will build, analyse, optimise and report on campaigns across Adwords and Bing, Paid Search and Display. Liaising with others in the digital marketing team will ensure there is a consistent approach across all channels.
This agency offers great training, giving you the opportunity to continuously upskill within paid search and offering a fast road to management for hardworking and motivated members of staff.
What experience you’ll need
- Good understanding of biddable media (Paid Search, Display, etc) and experience of working with biddable media either agency or client side.
- Solid understanding of broader digital marketing.
- Google AdWords certification preferable but not essential.
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and progress within a fast-paced marketing agency.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities, particularly with analytical data and forming actionable insights.
- Understanding of scripts/tags and Google Tag Manager would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and PowerPoint).
What you’ll get in return for your talents?
There is a salary of up to £30k on offer. Please do still enquire if you’re a touch over this banding as there may be scope to flex for more senior candidates. Other benefits include private health care, pension, a generous holiday allowance and regular team socials.
What comes next?
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role.Back to jobs