— Sustainable space systems
• Spacecraft mission and system design
• Remote working
• Competitive salary & package
Your chance to join a company with a vision to secure the safe and sustainable development of space for the benefit of future generations, and the only company solely dedicated to on-orbit servicing across all orbits.
What you’ll be doing
You will join a multi-disciplined team of professionals and support the delivery of on-orbit servicing missions. As a Systems Engineer, you will be developing spacecraft missions and systems designs. This involves mission analysis, modelling, test & verification, and mission level FMECA, FTA & FDIR.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- 3+ years of experience in a Systems Engineering role for satellites.
- Development of systems engineering documentation: CONOPS, DDVP, ICDs, FMECA & FTAs
- Subsystems including GNC, propulsion, communications, software, ground segment & operations.
- Debris removal, end-of-life, in-orbit maintenance, or servicing
- Diploma; bachelor or master’s degree in systems engineering, electrical engineering, or another relevant discipline.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will be given a competitive salary & package and flexibility with remote working.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Dan Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Onshore and Offshore EnergyLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£45,000 - £60,000
— Unique software focused role, to improve legacy product algorithmsLocation:WorcestershireSalary:Competitive
— Varied and interesting project based workSystems Quality Engineering Production Product Development Manufacturing Engineering Project Management Embedded Electronics