— Central Oxford, Ethical product, Learn new languages
- Highly ethical/green energy product, awesome team.
- Learn new back-end languages – become a highly talented polyglot.
- Growing team, chance to move into management/lead critical projects.
A team of 4 developers are looking to vastly expand with a need for a Back-End Developer to join their cross functional department working on what is proving to be a very popular product in it’s market. You will be working with Business Analysts, Developers, QA’s, Operations and Designers to work on end-to-end delivery of a new software product that helps reduce energy consumption, in turn, saving customers money.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Object Orientated programming skills.
- Experience with Back-End languages such as Java, Python or NodeJS.
- Proven experience in development and operation of scale web data systems.
- Test-driven development, acceptance test-driven development experience.
- Experience or a desire to work with eXtreme Programming (XP) pairing.
- Agile practices.
- An interest in learning new languages.
- Strong communication skills.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will have the chance to join a close-knit team that really cares about the development work and product they are working on, you will have a chance to learn new tech and massively grow your skills. Included in the salary you will be offered 25 days holiday, pension contribution, Friday team lunch, flexible working hours and a really desirable working environment. You will also have the room to progress in the role by learning on the job but also have the option to carry out training courses in your spare time which they will facilitate. The teams are will soon be moving into a brand new vibrant office where all the engineering and R&D will take place. This is a chance to join an up and coming tech team working on innovative software products to help benefit society.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George C.(01179269530).Back to jobs