— Space organisation
- Exciting opportunity to join a sustainable space organisation.
- Competitive salary.
- Great opportunities for career progression and growth.
My client who are an international organisation who operate within the space sector and are based in Oxfordshire. They are looking for an experienced and motivated Systems Administrator to join their IT team.
What you’ll be doing
You will be reporting directly into the head of IT, to understand new and emerging business requirements and take responsibility for the successful implementation of secure IT infrastructure. You will be covering all aspects of their projects from initiation, implementation, deployment and support to meet their requirements.
- Support their existing IT estate which includes O365, AWS, VPNs and networking infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other IT team members to troubleshoot incidents/issues and improve daily operations.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Knowledge of a Linux administration/engineer experience.
- Cloud-based knowledge and experience of implementing O365 solutions.
- Implementation experience using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in developing and delivering security as an integral part of IT systems.
- Experience of support, delivery and administration of physical IT systems.
- Fundamental understanding of virtualisation and containerisation technology.
- Configuration as Code experience and use of automation tools.
- Knowledge of implementing and troubleshooting networking protocols.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
If successful with this role you will join a company that is well funded and will give you a market leading salary. You will gain the ability to set your own working calendar around their flexible working policy and a very generous remote working policy as well. As well as this you will gain access to their amazing career development and progression program.
If you would like to apply please click the link or email email@example.com
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Working on an exciting digital transformation project.Location:LondonSalary:up to £80,000 DOE
— Renewable EnergyLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£65,000 - £75,000
— Get your SC Clearance!Location:TewkesburySalary:£40K - £45K (potential flex)