You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Product Design Lead
— Tech for good organisation
- Fantastic tech for good organisation
- Own the design for a cutting edge new product.
- The chance to build your own team and run it your way.
- Become part of a business with a major launch in 2019 and significant funding for 2020.
We need you to come in as our first in-house design lead and join our talented team of developers and data scientists as we prepare to launch our flagship energy product. Having outsourced design previously, you will be taking full ownership of design in the business and carving out what could be a career defining role.
What youll be doing
Coming in initially with almost a consultative approach, you will laying the foundations for design strategy, processes and best practice. You will work closely with our frontend developers and data leads to bolster the design potential of our digital portfolio, as time goes on we would love to grow the design function and make it a key part of our culture and business model.
What experience youll need to apply
- Proven experience within a digital product design role at a senior level.
- A portfolio or collection of case studies that showcase your successful projects.
- Be an experienced researcher and comfortable with user testing practices.
- Proven experience of agile practice, cross functional team work and collaboration as well as stakeholder management at all levels.
- Strategic planning at a high level, strong delivery processes and the tactical mind to grow a team around you.
- Have a real passion for product design, the industry and cutting edge developments in the sector.
What youll get in return for your experience
We have a really amazing new office space- modern, hip and full of new tech and even a pool table; we want to fill it with the best people Oxford has to offer. In return for your hard work youll be given training opportunities, support and flexibility and fantastic benefits including free gym, strong pension and a number of health and family benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.