You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Fast growing edtech business
- Incredible benefits including performance bonus.
- Enjoy a modern, flexible culture.
- Versatile mix of edtech products.
My client are a growing business with an exciting future following a merger and significant investment, it’s an exciting time for their product delivery team as they are building a culture of user centric design and looking for a new designer to bring their skills and experience with UX/UI and tech products into the team.
What you’ll be doing
Working across an agile product team of designers, developers and wider internal staff you will be contributing to products from discovery phase through to customer journey mapping, sketches wireframes and more. The role offers versatility but also an opportunityto help shape the team and design principles for the foreseeable future.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Has worked with industry-standard tools.
- Has designed a combination of user-focused applications including native and web experiences.
- Can demonstrate experience in building, prototyping, and continually evolving digital products throughout the product life cycle.
- Is able to closely collaborate with developers, product managers and subject matter experts.
- Has significant experience of designing user interface and experience, of making complex things simple and clear.
- Are able to prototype at various levels of fidelity.
- Are able to collaborate with stakeholders to successfully influence long-lasting change.
- Can design and facilitate workshops and design sprints.
- Takes an active interest in the design discipline and regularly share the subject with the broader team and community.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Benefits include- up to 30 days holiday, performance bonus, healthcare, strong pension and life and health insurance. It is also a modern and flexible environment with opportunities to work from home and with hours that suit you.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— Stunning Fashion brandsLocation:BanburySalary:Up to £30kExciting opportunity for an eCommerce Merchandiser to work in fashion. Deliver the best online user experience for two beautiful brands. Competitive salary and benefits on offer. I’m looking for an impressive eCommerce Merchandiser to join the talented team of two highly regarded, premium fashion brands at their buzzing HQ in Babnbury. As the eCommerce team continues to grow at an unstoppable rate, this is a very key hire for the business. What you'll be doing Your role will focus on ensuring the website is optimised effectively through merchandising new and existing products – you’ll create promotional content, manage product categories, set up new products, ensure photography is optimal, conduct content reviews and more. You’ll be passionate about promoting products with love, care and attention to detail, with both an analytical and creative approach. This will be crucial to spot opportunities for improvements and offer up suggestions on how to implement these changes. Utilising analytical tools, you’ll gain insights on best sellers and underperforming stock, altering the merchandising strategy accordingly in order to maximise sales, consistently optimising the overarching user experience. What experience you'll need A working knowledge of content management / eCommerce merchandising systems. Experience working in a fast-paced eCommerce environment – ideally within fashion and accessories, if not an interest in fashion and accessories is key. Able to work well with others as part of a close-knit team. Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail. A solid understanding of the merchandising process and the value it brings. Analytical and excited about using data to drive strategy and seeing the amazing results it can generate. Strong commercial acumen and market awareness. What you'll get in return for your talents There’s a competitive salary on offer here, up to around the £30k mark, along with a host of other great benefits and a brilliant team to learn from, based in a lovely office in Banbury, Oxfordshire. What's next? Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.