— Fast growing edtech business
- Incredible benefits including performance bonus.
- Enjoy a modern, flexible culture.
- Versatile mix of edtech products.
My client are a growing business with an exciting future following a merger and significant investment, it’s an exciting time for their product delivery team as they are building a culture of user centric design and looking for a new designer to bring their skills and experience with UX/UI and tech products into the team.
What you’ll be doing
Working across an agile product team of designers, developers and wider internal staff you will be contributing to products from discovery phase through to customer journey mapping, sketches wireframes and more. The role offers versatility but also an opportunityto help shape the team and design principles for the foreseeable future.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Has worked with industry-standard tools.
- Has designed a combination of user-focused applications including native and web experiences.
- Can demonstrate experience in building, prototyping, and continually evolving digital products throughout the product life cycle.
- Is able to closely collaborate with developers, product managers and subject matter experts.
- Has significant experience of designing user interface and experience, of making complex things simple and clear.
- Are able to prototype at various levels of fidelity.
- Are able to collaborate with stakeholders to successfully influence long-lasting change.
- Can design and facilitate workshops and design sprints.
- Takes an active interest in the design discipline and regularly share the subject with the broader team and community.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Benefits include- up to 30 days holiday, performance bonus, healthcare, strong pension and life and health insurance. It is also a modern and flexible environment with opportunities to work from home and with hours that suit you.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.