Senior Content Marketing Manager
— Valued Charitable Organisation
- Respected National Charity
- Great cultural significance.
- Creative & varied role.
Joining a widely-respected charitable organisation, you’ll play a vital role in creating and delivering premium content across both print and digital, and have the chance to make a real difference by sharing your ideas and inspiring others, both internally and across their vast consumer-base.
What you’ll be doing
As the lead editorial expert for premium content, you’ll help create compelling narratives that bring significant business value to the charity. To achieve this, you'll be supported by a team of two, as well as at least one major external content provider.
You will need to develop productive relationships across the organisation and be committed to delivering to the highest professional standards and brand strategy – in particular the brand positioning, tone of voice and values.
As a senior member of the Content Marketing Team you’ll also be expected to help drive continual improvement in creative standards and innovate around emerging technology and platforms.
More specifically, you will own and deliver the creation of a magazine, weekly podcast and handbook, blending print and digital content to create a compelling, exclusive and cost-effective offer. Effective budget management for this activity will be important, with focus on driving efficiency against production and distribution costs.
Furthermore, you’ll ensure content performance is measured and that analytics are employed to refine and reshape publishing to deliver maximum value, whilst contributing to Brand and Content Marketing strategies across all output and channels.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience in effective content creation across print and digital
- Experience of formal project management methodologies
- Experience with budget management, income and expenditure, including forecasting
- Proven flair in the commissioning of content including written, video, audio
- Evidence of working in a target-driven environment
- Ability to lead and inspire
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Diplomatic and supportive, able to bring stakeholders on board across all levels.
- Passion for creative excellence, with developed and well-informed opinions about what makes compelling, differentiated content
- Ability to prioritise; be able to effectively manage time and understand where and when to concentrate resource.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of circa £42k, alongside a stream of good company benefits. (Please enquire for further information.)
Please don’t hesitate in sending your CV to Rina to be considered.