Advanced Analytics Manager
— Big 4 Consultancy
- Act as Lead Data Engineer.
- Client Facing.
- Can sponsor UK based candidates.
Excellent opportunity to join a global leading Consulting firm as Data & Analytics Engineer supporting their Mergers & Acquisitions business unit on innovation projects.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be part of a team of specialists building data & analytics solutions from lightweight workflows using low-code platforms like Alteryx to data engineering for machine learning projects.
Focusing on helping the department in their ability to go to support their internal customer base with automation technology, compelling data analysis, and reusable digital assets.
You will work alongside the software engineering & data analysts to create data pipelines, connect the back end of Power BI to Azure and deploy ML algorithms.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Expertise in Power BI & DAX
- Experience building PowerApps and working in the Microsoft PowerPlatform.
- Cloud infrastructure, in particular, Azure PaaS (SQL, Data Factory, Databricks, Analysis Services).
- Data Engineering experience
- Exposure to Machine Learning
- Experience in a Consultancy or Accounting firm – desirable but not 100 essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You'll receive a salary up to £70K benefits bonus along with the option to work remotely as well as highly flexible hours.
If this sounds of interest, get in touch with Will for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— - Global Business Payments CompanyLocation:CoventrySalary:20,000 - 25,000
— - Friendly, Flexible Insurance CompanyLocation:DorsetSalary:40,000 - 50,000
— Exciting agency with a range of great clientsLocation:London/RemoteSalary:£40000 - £45000