Senior Project Manager
— Leading UK Digital Agency
- Exciting opportunity to join a pioneering eCommerce agency.
- Variety of impressive high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Both 100% remote working, and office based working available.
Do you have experience delivering eCommerce or website development projects? Are you fascinated by the digital landscape? This is a chance to join an award-winning eCommerce agency in the role of Senior Project Manager.
This role offers both office and remote working, based on your preference and location. The office is in Birmingham, which I can say from experience is lovely.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Project Manager you will be joining a fast growing and well-established eCommerce agency to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and clients, and ensure requirements, objectives and expectations of said clients are met.
You will work closely with a friendly and competent team of Project and Account Managers, whilst working cross functionally with development, creative and marketing teams, to deliver eCommerce website development and digital marketing projects from inception to completion. Your role will be to ensure projects are delivered on time, budget, scope and to a high-quality standard, and as a Senior PM, to able to offer coaching and guidance to more junior members of the team.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a multi-award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients, known as one of the best agencies in the UK for their work.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience as Project Manager, Digital Producer or similar.
- Previous experience in a fast paced, agile Agency environment.
- Understanding of eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify or BigCommerce.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within eCommerce and digital.
- As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll utilise your previous experience to keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Desire to offer guidance to junior members of the team when required.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team.
- Comfortable working remotely or in the Birmingham-based office.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A senior position in a leading agency with a clear and defined career plan in place. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary, bonuses, perks and plenty of autonomy.
If you have experience delivering eCommerce projects apply asap. Josh Aptroot at ADLIB Recruitment is handling this requirement.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital AgencyLocation:Bristol/ RemoteSalary:Up to £45k
— Begin your career in DigitalLocation:KentSalary:Competitive + 25% Bonus!
— "Ones to watch"Location:London / RemoteSalary:£35000 - £55000