Digital Project Manager
— Great Culture & Progression
· Exciting opportunity to play a key role within the project management team.
· Lovely B2C brands to work with from a range of industries.
· Great time to join the newly re-branded agency with an extended service offering.
If you'd love nothing more than to work for a leading digital agency at the forefront of the talented project management team, then this could well be the role you've been waiting for.
This role offers true flexible working, from being 100% remote long term, to working in the office 5 days a week, which is based in the Bristol/Bath area.
What you'll be doing
As Digital Project Manager, it'll be down to you to manage an array of digital projects, varying in size and complexity, end to end. You’ll manage eCommerce web builds, mobile builds, redesigns, 3rd party integrations and more, working closely with developers, designers and client services to deliver the highest possible standard of work - keeping your lovely clients coming back for more! You’ll work closely with internal teams from development to creative whilst working closely with clients keeping them up to date with the progress of projects, mitigating risks and ensuring everything runs like clockwork.
What experience you'll need
· You’ll ideally have experience as Project Manager, Digital Producer or Account Manager looking to move into Project Management.
· You will have experience of agency life, working in a fast-paced agile environment.
· Good exposure to digital, eCommerce or web related projects is essential.
· First rate client management skills and stakeholder management.
· Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
· Personable, hard working with a desire to learn and progress.
· Comfortable working remotely if and when desired/required.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return, you will receive a competitive salary upon experience along with a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work for an employer who encourages and support personal and professional growth with courses and certifications of your choice - from PRINCE2 to yoga!
If you think you fit the bill, Apply ASAP or contact Josh Aptroot at ADLIB Recruitment for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital AgencyLocation:Bristol/ RemoteSalary:Up to £45k
— Begin your career in DigitalLocation:KentSalary:Competitive + 25% Bonus!
— "Ones to watch"Location:London / RemoteSalary:£35000 - £55000