Technical Project Manager
— Ethical Outlook, World Leading Clients
- Outstanding client base and variety of interesting projects including small to large website, mobile app and bespoke software development builds.
- Real comradery within a progressive and ethically minded agency.
- Flexible working practices, and innovative employee benefits.
I am working with a hugely ambitious digital solutions provider with an enviable international list of clients to bring on board a talented Technical/Digital Project Manager. You'll be part of a digital leader with over 20 years’ experience delivering top quality solutions using cutting edge technologies.
What you'll be doing
You will be part of an agency built on strong foundations, who have continued to support their team and clients through a tough time for all of us.
As one of three Project Managers, you’ll play a key role in managing amazing web, app and software development projects end to end for high profile clients working across their design and development teams, ensuring projects are delivered on time, budget and scope. Projects are mainly agile, and you’ll be expected to play the role of Scrum Master when required as well as offering coaching and mentorship when appropriate – these guys have a real collaborate enthusiasm where everyone helps each other.
In addition, typical duties will also include managing project budgets and profitability, ensuring contracts, POs and agreements are in place with clients, project resourcing, manage changes, response to tenders etc. You will be leading the team on your project recommending training where required to junior members, improving processes, delegating with outstanding communication skills. Excellent stakeholder management skills are a necessity and you’ll be identifying new business opportunities within clients, project reporting, developing long term strategy and enhancing relationships.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of an agency with a long-standing reputation for excellence who believe their people are the key to their success. You’ll enjoy adhoc bonuses and rewards for good work, progression opportunities and working with household names on a variety of exciting projects. My client supports the environment, the local community and generally “doing your bit” which is values we share at ADLIB Recruitment, being B Corp certified, so we’re delighted to be supporting on this requirement.
What skills you'll be needing
- A seasoned Project Manager or someone looking to make the step up with the right attitude and desire to learn and progress.
- Experience of project managing complex, enterprise-scale web, app or software development projects.
- Background working as a project manager on a range of development projects with developers covering front-end, back-end, UI/UX and devops tech.
- Engaging and influencing senior client stakeholders.
- Understanding and experience of iterative and incremental software development/delivery.
- Knowledge and understanding of development and deployment approaches and systems (such as Git, Jenkins, etc.).
- Shaping ideas/concepts and proposals.
- Project costing/estimating and managing to time and budget.
- Managing project team and multiple projects with a calm, cool outlook.
- Strong Agile experience or understanding.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be a valued member of the project management team able to pass on your knowledge and experience making a real impact in the success of the output of this quality driven business. There is a competitive salary, pension, hols, awesome trips/socials, courses/training, career progression, free coffee/beer/cake, a sociable office dog and more.
If this role sounds like a good match, please apply via this advert asap to be considered. For more information contact Francesca at ADLIB Recruitment.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital AgencyLocation:Bristol/ RemoteSalary:Up to £45k
— Begin your career in DigitalLocation:KentSalary:Competitive + 25% Bonus!
— "Ones to watch"Location:London / RemoteSalary:£35000 - £55000