Machine Learning Engineer
— Exciting Tech Startup
- Interesting Computer Vision use cases for global clients.
- A fast-growing company working with state-of-the-art innovative technology.
- Great time to join this rapidly growing team.
I am currently working with a very exciting start-up here in Bristol who are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their growing team and help support the development of their products and drive their ML capabilities further.
What you’ll be doing
You will be using Machine Learning models to help this company develop AI products to support their ambitious growth plans. Primarily looking at extracting features from images you will be automating these features and deploying models to give consistent outputs across a range of backgrounds and settings.
This is just one of many use cases they are looking at and this is the perfect opportunity for a knowledgeable and motivated ML engineer to come in and make their mark.
What you’ll need to apply
- At least 3 years’ experience working on Machine Learning algorithms and large data sets through either purely commercial or a mixture of commercial and academic work.
- Demonstratable experience of using machine learning to solve Computer Vision problems looking at image classification, object detection and segmentation.
- A degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
- Technical skills with Python ideally using frameworks and libraries like OpenCV, Tensorflow, PyTorch and Scikit-learn.
- Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be working with clients across the globe as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is up to £50K alongside a range of benefits including, the opportunity to join a growing company from the start, support for training and upskilling, the opportunity to travel to projects and clients across the globe and more. They are headquartered in Central Bristol but are open to candidates based anywhere in the UK and can support working remotely.
Please get in touch with Adam with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Fantastic chance to work with a Space company making a differenceLocation:OxfordshireSalary:£50000 - £60000
— 3 Month Contract - Outside of IR35Location:RemoteType:Salary:£50000 - £60000
— Machine LearningLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £42k