Senior Front-End Engineer
— Diverse greenfield projects which you'll lead
- Internationally renowned digital tech specialist.
- Be the tech lead on greenfield products with prestigious clients.
- Client-facing, consultative, majority remote.
A multi-award-winning digital service design consultancy with an incredible client list and reputation are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to join their Bristol team. Founded over 15 years ago and with offices in London & Bristol, this business design, build and deliver outstanding and innovative solutions with a focus on creative flair and front-end delivery. The role is remote first though you’ll need to be prepared to go and visit clients if needed. In reality this probably won’t be too regularly.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Knowledge of the React ecosystem including Redux, Hooks, Context.
- Experience developing rich single-page apps (SPAs).
- Any knowledge of back-end development would be useful (Node/TypeScript).
- Ability to set up cloud-hosting environments and code-defined infrastructure (AWS).
- Appreciation for DevOps; CI/CD, IaC, release, deployments, automation.
- Comfortable being client-facing and offering consultancy where necessary.
- Any knowledge of CMS would be useful.
- Ability to work Agile.
- A creative technologist viewpoint, able to work closely with customers using technology to enable change in an agile environment.
What you’ll be doing
Working within an ideas-driven, creative environment you’ll take the lead on front-end technical delivery of a varied project base, working closely with other Engineers, UX Specialists and Design Practitioners across the business. The role is front-end focused, delivery-heavy and client-facing, small team with lots of talent, often covering multiple projects concurrently. It’s expected you’ll act as tech lead on these projects, owning front-end architectural decisions and applying an Agile, service-design-led approach to solving customer problems, involving yourself in the design and build of technical PoCs, prototypes and full-stack production web apps. You might need to dip into the back-end if needed but the day-to-day is much more creative and front-end driven.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a fantastic chance to work for a true UK market-leader in a highly motivated and high-achieving team. There’s a competitive salary on offer with a great package including bonus, 25 days hol, cash-back healthcare scheme, a contributory pension plan, a MacBook and other kit as needed, mobile phone and package, training budget, cycle to work scheme, generous leave for family related emergencies and more. They take training and progression of skills very seriously so you can expect to be on their fantastic training programme and get access to courses and events that benefit your role and the business. Beyond the great benefits, the best thing about this business is their people. Company cultures and the freedom to experiment with technology like this one aren’t that common; you’ll definitely enjoy this role!
Sound good? Drop your CV over to Joe to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Highly diverse and inclusive digital agencyLocation:LondonSalary:65,000
— Magento DeveloperLocation:Devon / Fully RemoteSalary:£35K-£50K
— Well-reputed Design & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Bath / 100% RemoteSalary:£25K - £30K