— Pioneer in the touchless tech space
- Pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic & tracking tech.
- Diverse tech with wider stack including Ruby, Node, C++, Selenium, AWS, Heroku and more.
- Global product reach backed with huge investment.
A pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic and tracking technology is looking for a QA Engineer to join their team on a majority remote basis, with the option to go in more often if you wish. The business is backed by huge investment with 175+ employees globally; the last year has only accelerated their product roadmap. They’re in an incredibly healthy position to be growing the team further. Their technology is used in a variety of fields including VR/AR, spacial computing, immersive 3D experience, automotive, entertainment, medical/healthcare and more.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven background in testing with ability to define and develop QA processes.
- Knowledge of designing, developing and executing functional tests.
- Automated testing capability using things like Selenium, Cucumber, Robot or similar.
- Manual testing skills with solid defect tracking knowledge (JIRA or similar).
- Coding skills or ability to read code; specifically Ruby, Node, Python or C++.
- Appreciation for DevOps ways of working.
- Any embedded testing knowledge is desirable.
- Any awareness of consumer electronics would be very beneficial.
What you’ll be doing
This role takes ownership of the design, development and future improvement of the business’ QA processes, looking to evolve current ways of working, introduce modern tooling ensuring software that the Developers produce is clean and bug free. It’s delivery-focused and needs a mixture of manual and automated testing capability. Due to business mergers the wider tech stack is very diverse and includes Ruby, Node, Python and C++. The long-term aim is to migrate to C++ or Node depending on the product, so an adaptable type with a willingness to pick up new tech as you go would be ideal. There is a focus on automating as much as possible moving forward. Lots of autonomy over technical decisions and tools used.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to join a world-leader in the touchless technology space, offering a diverse and inclusive culture where ideas are not only valued, but implemented. There’s constant support and opportunity for R&D, full remote and flexible working for those who need it, autonomy and control over architectural direction and lots more. You’ll get a healthy pension (401(k) plan), generous holidays, medical benefits including healthcare, wellbeing programmes, social events and ability to use their products, which is awesome in itself!
Send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— SAP, SalesforceLocation:Full Remote OR Malvern OR BristolSalary:£40K - £51K + bonus
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day "Inside IR35"
— Work for pioneers in the gaming industryLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£30K - £40K