Senior QA Engineer
— Be a leader!
- Take the lead on anything testing, both manual & automation.
- Fast growing business, expanding client base, award-winning platform.
- Remote friendly, recent investment, constant growth & progression.
A fast-growing, Bristol based tech business with recent investment is looking for an experienced QA Tester/Lead to support the development team in delivering their established and highly successful platform to their clients. The business is doing incredibly well having recently moved their product to the cloud and more than tripling their team over the last 18 months. The role is remote friendly with occasional trips, offering a lot of autonomy and a chance to take on a lead role as their platform takes off.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven background in QA testing, preferably within a smaller/start-up environment though this isn’t essential.
- Skilled in manual testing of web-based software across desktop and mobile.
- Ability to take the lead on the planning & delivery of a formal testing process.
- Experience with Selenium or similar for automation. Knowledge of Cucumber/BDD is desirable.
- Diverse expertise across regression, feature, system & user acceptance testing.
- Keen eye for usability, scalability and robustness.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a multi-disciplined & talented technical function, your focus will be to work with the development team to provide manual and automated testing for their award-winning, cloud-based web products. You’ll start by reviewing the current process and offering improvements, taking ownership of introducing new tools, automating certain processes where possible and advocating best practice across the team. It’s expected you’ll become a specialist in their platform, developing an automated test suite to ensure their products are as robust and scalable as possible, reporting and actioning defects as they arise. Documentation and communication are important; you’ll also be involved in mentoring juniors and eventually growing the team further, moving into more of a lead role.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a fast-paced, dynamic yet relaxed environment with a company culture which is second-to-none. You will receive a generous benefits fund to tailor your benefits package to suit you on top of a number of voluntary benefits such as cycle to work scheme & give as you earn, a competitive pension scheme, 27 days annual leave including your birthday off, wellness programmes and more. As a business whose core product focuses on employee well-being, you can be assured you’ll be looked after here!
Sound good? Drop Joe a message to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— SAP, SalesforceLocation:Full Remote OR Malvern OR BristolSalary:£40K - £51K + bonus
— Pioneer in the touchless tech spaceLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£50K - £60K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day "Inside IR35"