Full-Stack PHP Developer
— PHP, Laravel, Vue, TypeScript, AWS
- Start-up culture with recent investment.
- Fast growing business, expanding client base, award-winning platform.
- Remote friendly with a trip to the office once a week, ideally.
A Bristol based tech business with a focus on employee engagement is looking for a skilled Full-Stack Developer to help deliver and improve on their highly successful platform. The business is doing incredibly well, having recently moved their product to the cloud and more than tripling their team over lockdown, it’s a really exciting time to be joining them on their journey.
What you’ll need
- Proven full-stack development capability, ideally in a product-driven environment.
- Competent with PHP and at least one MVC, preferably Laravel or Slim.
- Web API design and development expertise.
- Ability to build complex client-side web apps.
- Experience working in the cloud using AWS, Azure or similar.
- Any understanding of DevOps ways of working is desirable.
- Solid knowledge of OOP & SOLID principles.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a multi-disciplined & talented technical team your focus will be to deliver high-quality software for their award-winning cloud-based management platform. Working closely with the wider dev team, your responsibilities will include upgrading parts of their existing PHP codebase, designing & developing APIs, feature & functionality enhancements, contributing to front-end website architecture, peer reviewing code & documentation, optimising cross-platform for mobile apps and more. Using your expertise, you will influence technical direction from planning through to delivery. The culture is collaborative and everyone’s opinions are valued, you will be actively encouraged to contribute ideas and there’s real scope to grow in this role as a result.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a fast-paced, dynamic yet relaxed environment with a company culture that is second-to-none. You’ll be entitled to a fund to tailor your benefits package to suit you on top of a number of voluntary benefits such as cycle to work scheme & give as you earn, a healthy pension scheme, 27 days annual leave including your birthday off, wellness programmes and more.
Like the look of this one? Get in touch with Joe to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £500 p/day
— Forward thinking digital agencyLocation:RemoteSalary:£35000 - £45000