Mobile Developer (React Native)
— Fully remote, even after lockdown
- Progressive tech stack in a growing creative studio.
- Household brand with an 'agency style' development environment.
- Great benefits and offices (full remote working, annual bonus, flexi-time).
One of the UK’s leading household names is looking to expanding their Mobile App team with an experienced developer. There’s an on-going digital transformation across the business and there are some really exciting projects in the pipeline. The digital team has enjoyed creating an agency style development environment, with all the resources and funding of a hugely successful business. There's a real emphasis on helping developers grow their skills and there will be support for training / courses and to learn new tech and best practice.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Proven background in mobile app development, preferably using React Native.
- Any experience with TypeScript, React, Angular, ES6+ or Redux would also be beneficial.
- Experience with CMS customisation & integration.
- Knowledge of cloud technology, ideally Azure but flexible.
- You'll have an appreciation of the importance of design & customer experience.
- You will have worked in an Agile based environment previously, ideally Scrum.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll join the digital team as the mobile app specialist, currently 5 developers strong with 3 project scrum teams across the wider digital team. You’ll be helping to grow the company’s digital and online presence, predominately working on their mobile apps and getting involved with continued project work based around the current digital transformation work. You'll attend daily stand-ups and communicate your progress within the sprint, liaising with other developers, UX Consultants & UI Designers.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a generous salary, you’ll get the chance to join the team at a really exciting time for the business. The digital change puts you at the very forefront of the company’s future growth. You’ll be based from home with access to some really nice offices if you'd like to come meet the team. There’s also the chance for future progression through the team and business. You'll be offered training and support to take courses to learn and develop your skills with other technologies where needed.
Sound great? Send in your CV to Joe now or call in for a chat.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Java, Spring, AWS, TypescriptLocation:GloucesterSalary:£35K-£55K
— innovative cyber security business with awesome productLocation:Oxfordshire (Remote)Salary:£60K - £70K
— Microservices, LambdaLocation:Remote + GloucestershireType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day