Data Developer (Remote)
— Global Analytics Provider
- Great role for a SQL Developer to move into Cloud Engineering.
- Cloud, Big Data and visualisation technologies.
- Build and support modern data platform.
This client have recently restructured and are expanding their data analytics and insight offering to clients. They require Data Developers to work on a single customer view and data platform to process vast volumes of client data.
What you'll be doing
As a Data Developer, you will optimise databases, integrate various sources and ensure that feeds are accurate.
You will model data for reports both internally and externally to enable data and marketing insight.
This is a varied role where you will get to gain end-to-end experience in software and data development lifecycles.
What you'll need to apply
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Data Development/Engineering position
- Solid SQL
- ETL/ELT experience (bespoke or tool)
- Marketing Automation Tool experience e.g FastStats/similar
- Cloud experience desirable
- Modern BI Tool desirable (Power BI, Qlik, Tableau
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £45k plus bonus and benefits plus the chance to gain experience with multi-Cloud environments and Big Data processing engines.
The expectation is 1/2 days p/month in the Cirencester office post-covid measures.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don't hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global EngineerLocation:WiltshireSalary:60,000 - 70,000
— Financial ServicesLocation:Remote/Bournemouth/LondonSalary:Up to £70k
— Global EngineerLocation:WiltshireSalary:45,000 - 57,000