— Retail Bank
- 6 month contract.
- Physical and logical data modelling.
- Fully remote for duration of contract.
Working with a retail bank who need further data architecture & modelling resource for ongoing business critical projects.
What you’ll be doing
You will be supporting the Data Project team with business critical projects. The work will involve working on their new business data model and will be a combination of physical and logical data modelling, looking at data dictionaries, data lineage around risk & regulatory reporting data. The data tech stack is SQL Server on prem and some AWS instances.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Data Architecture experience.
- Banking experience.
- Extensive SQL Server experience.
- Physical and logical data modelling experience.
- Solid experience of data lineage and data dictionaries.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of business use cases for analytics and how to provide the data.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive day rate of £600 - £700 per day dependent on experience
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.